Does anyone have an A-Line skirt pattern?

Australia
I want to make a basic A-Line skirt as I'm teaching myself how to sew. Does anyone have an easy to follow patternt hat I could have?
@Aingealicia (1906)
Go to a thrift shop and find a McCalls or Butterrick pattern. Good job on finding your pattern. If you were closer I could have my daughter show you. If you don't want to go to the store measure your waist, then when you do that cut the size in half for your fabric and add an inch. Now you should measure how long you want it and go down your fabric and mark it, at the bottom mark add 2 and 1/2 inches to each mark at the bottom. Take a straight edge and follow from top to the bottom and you have your A Line skirt. Ainge
Thanks Ainge and Ravenlady. This sounds much more simple than I thought! I'll let you know how I go!
@Ravenladyj (22937)
You can probably find on online for free actually..an A-line is pretty straight forward really...Let me see what I can find for you later today :-D
@Ravenladyj (22937)
or actually..what would be even easier is if you already own one or could pick one up from goodwill etc for crazy cheap then just take it apart and use that as your pattern...just remember to add an 1" or so for seem allowances and hem etc etc
@Loverbear (4928)
If you strike out on Goodwill or Salvation army email me, I can provide you with a ton of patterns that are simple to sew and I am sure that there is an a-line skirt pattern in the batch. I inherited my Mom's collection of patterns when she passed away in 2000. She was an avid sewer and I also am an avid sewer so it's almost a given that I will have an a-line skirt pattern.
@Modestah (11192)
+This website is a treasure trove of skirt patterns - It includes a "patternless A-line skirt" which may just suit your needs. check it out - another option would be the simple 6 gore skirt. http://www.fmfcorp.com/familyspot/sewing.html