Tomorrow Crucial Primary Elections

@worldwise1 (14887)
Tomorrow will be a crucial day for voters in my state because the outcome of the primary election will largely determine who gets the nomination for the Presidential race. I have already voted by absentee ballot. With all of the fuss over this election I am wondering if anyone else has thought of exactly how truthful people are when asked who they are voting for. I admit that I lied to one of the candidate's workers when they came around and asked me if I would be voting for that person. I was raised to believe that your vote is your personal choice and you don't have to tell anyone who that will be. What are your feelings on this? Do you believe that everyone who says they will vote for a certain candidate will actually cast their vote for that person?
@carmelanirel (20979)
I too was raised that is was no ones business who I vote for and if someone came around asking me, I would just say, "thank you for the info" and go on.. I am kind of lost this time around though, have no idea about the issues on the ballet, I guess I should start researching now..lol
@worldwise1 (14887)
Well, carmelanirel, I only have to add that I'll be happy when this election is over and done with.
Thanks for the BR world and I too will be glad when it is over..I hate the elections because everyone, including the candidates are always putting someone down, very depressing..