computer

computer is very useful device
@sophialin (2678)
yes amitunjha,i agree with you very much. i can't imagine what my life would be without computer. i can neither reach the lattest news through internet,nor contact somebody far away by a free and convenient way. the only benefit i get without computer is taht my eyes can have a rest.
@lkbooi (16102)
Hi amitunjha, I totally agree with you, computer has become one of the most essential device of our daily life. It is the first thing I come in contact at the beginning of the day and it is also the stuff that I say good night to before going to bed. My life will definitely become monotonous and bored if without computer for even a single day. Welcome to mylot and happy posting.
your most certainally right, the computer is one of the best and most usfull device. i notcited your new to mylot, hello and welcome! on mylot you have to be really descriptive with your discussion! =]
@punlonnjack (1309)
i love my computer and would be lost without mine.