So basically for the next 24 hours are post don't count for money?

@all_n_one (2005)
I show the alert about them tweaking the rating system which means if it is off then the system can't count are post so they don't really count for money right now.
@happygal68 (3277)
My rating is still going up ~ I think it just means we can't rate each other with the + or the - for now. We will still get paid for the posts we today, we just rate each other. That's how I understand it. I never got the alert for some reason ~ I made a post about it and others told me about this. ~Remember to give out +'s when it's deserved & select best responses. It helps us all out ;-]
We just can't rate each other. sorry for the typos LOL
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
Are you sure ? all N one did they reply you about this ?
@all_n_one (2005)
I was referring to the alert they sent out to everybody. They said for the next 24 hours they are gonna be tweaking the rating system so are ratings won't go up. So basically are post won't really count if there not added in the system.
@stezieb (2185)
i hope i get paid, i am pretty sure that our responses still count we just cant rate each other.
@munmun (808)
I think so I geeting that error Some discussion is not updated (figure). But I keep posting
@Cortney (3982)
I don't think it has any bearings on money earned, it is just whether we can rate people or not.. If you notice, when you post like usual, your rating still goes up
I will keep going either way. I am enjoying this. I am really new and still trying to figure it all out.
I have no idea, i have replied to some people, and my rating is still going up.... so i'm assuming it still counts, just cant rate others