Oreo cookies

@deedee30 (435)
Spain
Is it true that you dunk them in milk? I saw an advert for them the other night and the kid was dunking them in milk is this normal?
@jillbeth (2711)
I have to wonder if you just crawled out from under a rock. How could you not know this? Of course, you dunk Oreos in milk! It's the best way to eat them.
@deedee30 (435)
• Spain
Tad rude, I dont live in america and they dont sell them here so that is how I didnt know lol
@MrNiceGuy (4147)
Absolutely. They taste great with a dunk in milk. I usually eat half of my stack with milk and half without, alternating between. Just be careful you don't drop the Oreo into the milk because that gets gross...
@omupas (1243)
I go one step further when I eat my oreos. I get a small bowl and fill it with milk, and then I throw in about 4 oreos and let them sit for a minute or so. Then I scoop them out with a spoon and eat them! :) Yum.