Does Anyone Else Remember the Candy Called Bonkers?!

@omupas (1244)
I was talking with some friends about candy that we used to eat when we were kids and I can specifically remember my dad always buying me and my brother this candy called Bonkers. They were chewy and fruit flavored candy and I remember that they were about the size of a piece of bubble gum and had an outer color with a darker inner color. I remember my favorite flavor was grape. My friends think I'm making it up and that this candy never existed lol. Does anyone else have any memory of a candy called Bonkers?
@Aingealicia (1906)
Was it made by the willy wanka company I seem to remember those. Ainge
@omupas (1244)
I just looked it up, they were actually made by Nabisco according to wikipedia. I would've never guessed that it was Nabisco.
I do remember Bonkers, yummy stuff was upset when I didn't see it in the stores anymore. It was kind of like taffy a little bit and had two different colors one on the outside and one on the inside. I don't eat a lot of candy even when I was little I didn't eat much but I did love Bonkers!