bad feeling

i have a bad feeling bout my boyfriend and a close friend of mine. my boyfriend says he not intrested in her in that way just as friends. but he been working on her computer since 10 pm tonight and last night he did not get home til 1 am and he telling his friend on myspace that we are just friends what do i do?
@winterose (39918)
if he is telling his friends on myspace that you and him are just friends, then warning bells should sound off, he may be cheating or intending on cheating on you. you need to tell him straight that you will not accept his behaviour or he will have to leave.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I really would be very concerned and would have a talk with both of them. He is not telling her the truth and is probably doing what you have a bad feeling about.
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
You both are in a commited relationship with each other. I am hoping that it is just a friend thing and nothing else for your sake and sanity. You could tell him that them spending so much time together alone makes you uncomfortable and maybe out of love for you he won't. But He should not be telling others he is not in a commited relationship and that you are just friends..Next time he wants to cuddle in bed and do a little mattress dancing tell him sorry you don't do that with just friends. He needs to know that it hurt your feelings. Men sometimes don't understand these situations but you've been together for along time so it is a relationship..maybe take a permanant marker and write it on his head. "I'm Taken"
@Margajoe (4720)
You should do whatever you feel you should. No one can really tell you what to do. Only you can say what is wrong or right. Maybe you could talk to your close friend??? Still the dission is yours. Lots of luck, take care.
@chiyosan (30204)
I feel that there is something wrong with all those you said: First, i always believe that a woman's instincts are like 95% accurate. Second, he's told someone that you are just friends?! What did you tell him when you knew about this? You should have confronted him and told him that is not him being honest at all with his myspace friend, and he has not considered your feelings at all. Last, though it is true that he is not interested in her... i guess he should just keep his distance with your girl friend if it is not making you comfortable. I just hope you will be able to work this out. Blessed Be.