I have been killing my self/sleep working on this site

I have received so much help and it's great. Now I have a question before i stress my self any more. My site is with Http://www.ipower.com I renew in April for $200 for 3 years. Now I was given these two sites to check out. http://www.wordpress.org and http://www.drupal.org I was going to buy another domain tonight to point towards this site. So I am now confused as to what I should do. This site is giving me so many problems. But I want my best option and I am computer dumb. Thanks so much
@sedel1027 (17854)
Ipower is a good company (only for registering domains), so stick with them. We renew yearly with them. That works the best for us. I have heard of wordpress, but have never used it myself. I know other MyLotters have and at one point someone was posting payment proof from them.
They also host my site. I am wondering if I should leave or stay with them. Thanks
@sedel1027 (17854)
Personally, I wouldn't. They have - or at least had - major server problems and their costs are much higher than they should be. We were with them for about 6 months 3-4 years ago and then left. My husband didn't even have anything major on his site at the time. We have used 100webspace.com ever since.
Oh thanks so much I have been on hold for over an hour now for help. I'll check the other sites. Will ipower transfer my domain if I move? Thanks so much
@carmella (496)
We host our sites through Lunar Pages, and use a really cool wed design program that is just awesome. It does all that cool stuff you see on my sites, http://www.everythingmakesscents.com, http://www.thejoyofhope.org, the columns, the navigation bar, everything is automaticly placed into the places I want it. It's as easy to use as a word processor! Really cool program. Only downfall is it cost $200.00! Worth every single sent though if you are wanting a profession looking site. Lunar pages is a great hosting service,been with them for almost 4 years now! We also use a server for WAHM's to host some of our other sites, becasue we can host as many domains as we want for $10.00 a month! If you want more info, just let me know.
The green site is awesome. I had to look twice at scents. LOL I wish you could get your supplies. Yahoo has a group on making soaps and stuff. I want to know it the $200.00 is for the year or what. Thanks pm me
The moldies That is cute. Your doing a lot of good stuff. Thats great. Are both these sites $200 each thats a lot of coins LOL
@carmella (496)
Oh no, no, no. The $200.00 program I mentioned is called X-Site Pro. It is like a wood processor, only much more powerful! We bought a 2 computer liscense for this program 2 years ago. The $200.00 is a one time fee, and you can create as many web sites as you could possibly immagine! We are at about 33 sites now of our own, and 4 for others that we make money on each month maintaining them. The X-Site Pro program is awesome, and it's a program just like windows, you buy it and install it, and use it all you want. Now this does not include your hosting fee's, that is a seperate thing all together. For hosting our sites, we use Lunar Pages, and Momwebs. I like Mom webs because I can host sites for others, charge a few bucks a month to do so, and make a little on the side. I pay $10.00 per month, (you can get it cheaper too if you pay months in advance!), and I am hosting about 15 sites, 3 of which are someone elses, who pay me $5.00 per month to host their site! It's pretty cool! Thanks for the compliments on my sites. I have a lot of fun designing sites, and I'm having fun speaking out against the things that have hurt me and my family too, it's very therapuetic, and comforting knowing that I may be helping to keep another mom, dad, and child from having to go through what we have. I like helping people too : ) If I can help you any more don't hesitate to ask. I'll look for a link to that program for you too so you can check out their site. They have a demo you can play with, it's way cool!
Hi! I am making my website using wordpress. I didn't have any idea how to make a site but I just experimented. My site is still "under construction" and it's really very satisfying after I have some pages. Maybe you can take a view of it. my domain name is dorisday.wordpress.com.
CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE — Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Won’t settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh. LOL that it so nice. I picked chocolate as you can see. it's a very nice site. I am looking to sell stuff. How does the site work with that? :)