Spring Break

So what are your plans for this upcoming Spring or Easter Break? Last year, we went to Myrtle Beach, SC camping. It was our first time there and I think our last, oh that's another discussion. LOL This year, nothing fun planned. I am blessed that when the kids are off of school so am I, so it will be cleaning and restoring to order our sunroom. After our water damage fiasco, our sunroom was the only room that wasn't effected so everything that we thought we would need while we were living in a hotel, went in there. Now you can barely walk in there, so that is my goal. We eventually want to get a pool table but need to clean out everything first. So are you traveling, visiting any where fun and exciting. Please make me jealous!!!
@KKKBsmom (1093)
We never travel for spring break. That is usually the week we have to get animals, get pens built ect. Hope you have a great break... and no I can't make you jealous... you always make me jealous! LOL
Too funny,me making you jealous. I did book myself and am working every day up till Spring Break, so that is good, since I will be missing a weel's pay. I am going to take the girls to the movies one day, so that should be fun.
@maddysmommy (16236)
Not really doing anything actually. We are heading to my sister in laws wedding late April so saving $$ for that trip to Rarotonga (Cook Islands). Now that will be lots of fun in the sun :)
That sounds really exciting. Have a wonderful time.
@MGjhaud (20749)
I can't make you jealous I'm afraid because I'm planning to bum by that time in my parent's house. hehehe.. I'm going home by Easter break. It's always been what i'm doing, ever since.
But that is good that you are getting away from your daily routine.
I really don't have any plans other than to take a break and relax. I have some tests after spring break so I need to study for those and I probably should catch up on some homework or at least get ahead with it so I don't have to worry about it much after break.
What are you majoring in?