long lost friend.....

@BYOLA2871 (4376)
South Africa
i used two very closed friends .in fact our paents call us triplets fro different mothers thats how close we were at the time.as we grow we had to go separate ways for our higher studies,one went to the united staes to study medicine,the second went to the united kingdom,while i remained in west africa,we kept in touch for more than 3years though but we eventually lost contact and for about 12 years i never heard from them,just this last week i got a call from my base now in south africa and guess who it was?one of my childhood friends,i was overjoyed and we agreed to meet and he ended up staying with me ,we tried the best we could to catch up on the lost time but one painful part was when i ask regarding the third friend i wept when i learnt he died in an accident about 5 years earlier,but above all it was fun,my friend will be returning to base by saturday and i jsut cant believe how much both of us have grown,did you ever have such experience where you neet dear friends with whom you have lost contact with for long?
very sad for ur thired friend. well its good that u r meeting with ur other old friend. well this think has never been happen because i donot have friends like that.
@BYOLA2871 (4376)
• South Africa
thanks its a kind of consolation to still meet one and its cool in fact he brought an old picture we took a long time ago i had to make a copy each for us and enlarged it and now its conspicously displayed in my living room(think am crazy?,i dont think so)
@subha12 (18463)
i am yet to experience something like this. may be i am not in contact with some friends from childhood. I meet one in road one day. But I am yet to find something like this.Its sad taht you have lost one of them. But atleast you are able to meet one.
@BYOLA2871 (4376)
• South Africa
well maybe its just not your time but am sure somewhere along the line as you go on in life you will though painfull to have lost one ,i am consoled that the second guy is doing great
@TAPARIA (314)
friend, its really sad for your third friend. i too had a school friend and we lost contactafter leaving the school. but one day my friend found out my number with great difficulty and called me. it was 8 years back and we r in contact ever since. my this friend helped me in crises and now he is next to god for me. we talk for hours daily. todayhe is the only fiend i have. i think god had asked him to call me and help me.
@BYOLA2871 (4376)
• South Africa
thats a good one and am so happy for you that at least you still have your friend around you,my friend is sitting right beside me as i type this response but we missed our friend so much,i had to get permission from him to make this post