Do You Judge A Person By Their Cover?

In other words do you judge people for who they are, whether they are gay, religous, athiest, opinionated and so on and so on? If so, why do you do it? If not, then kudos to you, you know how to keep an open mind. In my opinion, it's best never to judge a person by their cover, because there is more to that person than meets the eye, in fact that person you judge, could actually wind up being the best friend you ever had.
@coolseeds (3925)
This would depend on the situation. When I am interviewing someone with a tattoo on the side of their face and neck they get less points. This goes for piercings and anything else that would cause a disturbance. It shows me they make poor decisions and might make bad decisions while on the job. I don't think my clients want someone with a tattoo on the side of their face on their property. I don't let them wear earrings either. Away from the job I could care less what people do. I am very liberal and feel that it is our life to live as we choose. And we SHOULD be free to live it as we please.
@slickcut (8141)
Bravo to you coolseeds..I agree!!! I cannot help but form some type of opinion when tatoos are all over the place..It seems to me that sometimes the inside of a person comes through on the outside....
@slickcut (8141)
Well not really...I really just find it hard to judge anyone by their cover because the covers are just what you said ,but i would call them coverups...It takes a very long time to really know a person,and it sometimes will fool you about what they are on the inside...I have known people that are really nice on the outside but the inside of a person will fool you...
@coolseeds (3925)
This is so true. Ted Bundy is a perfect example. I also know some guys who look like bikers with tattoos all over their bodies and they are some of the biggest sissies I know. LOL
@runsgame (2034)
never. i always judge from their behavious and mind only . this is the way to do always