Reiki chrakas I need a picture or a diagram

Israel
Does anyone have a link to a good diagram of the chrakas? I would like a picture that is not on a woman, but that is neutral. Thank you
Reiki Chakras - Vivid Colored Reiki Chakras in a Seated Position
Rachel, In doing the search I located a wonderful site that does not feel the necessity for all of the "secrecy" the Reiki purists demand. If you are one of the purists, you may want to forget I sent this link. I had my training the purist way; but never really felt that the Universe itself would put a fee out of the range of the desire of someone wanting to learn to "give back" on the lessons. I understand that there are two ways of looking at this; and I totally defend the right of those who think the other way. http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/index.html
• Israel
Thank you for this website, it is very informative! I am going to try these techniques! Thanks!!
Reiki Chakras - Simple drawing of Reiki Chakras
Rachel, I was able to find 2 pictures right off the bat. I am going to post one with this and then post the next with another one since I don't know how to do two pics at a time. I hope this isn't breaking a MyLot rule. I will also check out some Reiki sites for you. How deep is your level of Reiki and what information are you looking for exactly? I have been a practioner for many years and will help as much as I can.~Donna
• Israel
Thank you very much, yes, I'm just starting, I want to learn as much as possible. Where is the other picture that you wanted to post? Can you help me long distance? I'm located in Israel.