Top five tips.....

@deedee30 (435)
Spain
When you go shopping do you try to save money if so these are my top 5 tips, 1. Always write a list and stick to it 2. Reduce portion sizes, hence buy less 3. Only buy a bargain if you will use it, pointless if you buy it and dont even use it 4. use home delivery so you arent tempted to buy extra 5. Only spend cash and only take what you will spend so you cant over spend Feel free to add more...
@ctrymuziklvr (11060)
Home delivery is too expensive for me! - peapod stop and shop
I would add never go food shopping if you are hungry and I would take away home delivery. Since I don't drive home delivery would be great for me but it's much cheaper for me to pay for a cab than what they charge for home delivery...around here anyway.
@deedee30 (435)
• Spain
Im always in the supermarket when im hungry so I like that one!
@nova1945 (1614)
I just read an article that had a great tip to remind yourself to not overspend when shopping with a credit/debit card. Put a post-it note on the card you usually use that will make you stop and think.....like "You're not Oprah!"