What do you think they will bury with you?

@deedee30 (435)
Spain
Mu hubby always says he will bury me with the keyboard from the computer and my mobile phone as Im never off of them, also I want the phone just incase they have made a mistake!how about you any strange things in that coffin?
@wolfie34 (26793)
I want Toby in my coffin, providing I have a burial, but I still haven't made my mind up whether I want to be toast or worm fodder. Toby by the way is my stuffed bear or dog I've had him for about 12 years now and he's seen it all, if bears could talk! He would keep me company, if it's cold I can cuddle him and he won't answer me back and I can take him with me to the next life!
@deedee30 (435)
• Spain
For a moment then I thought it was your other half and I thought it must really be love if he was going in there with you.
@wolfie34 (26793)
Gawd NO! I can't share my bed with anyone, so the last thing I want is someone sharing my coffin LOL!
@deedee30 (435)
• Spain
Be a bit of a tight fit lol
@Modestah (11192)
oh cool idea with the phone ! just hope they did not embalm the body. I think with me they will bury my Rosary Beads and Mantilla.... maybe a fiddle too?
@aretha (2539)
well some think that this is strange but i don't. maybe a little but when i die i want to be cremated and before my mom passed we had talked and i said i wanted to keep her ashes. she said i could and then when i was to pass we be baried together. so now i have her ashes and when i die i will be cremated and we will be baried together along with my hubby. lucky him right.lol
I have no idea, but probally I would hope my mother locket with sophias picture in it. I'd want to wear her around my heart. Other than that I dont know. Lord I always worry about how they are going to dress me too lol is that weird?
@paulsy (1264)
Can I bury my enemies along with me, so they won't get the chance to make anyone else's life miserable? LOL! Kidding aside, I really don't want to bring anything (or anyone) along with me in my coffin when I die. I would leave all the material things that were important to me to my children. That way, they would value and care for them just the way I did. Well, I do hope they would. But I pray this doesn't happen soon... my kids are still to young to be left behind!