What are you a little OCD about?

@cortjo73 (6500)
I have a few things I am OCD about but the one that comes to mind that is really quite wacky has to do with my job. As the Admin Assist, I have to put together sample packets for potential new customers and, when I am doing this, I have to assemble the bags from the top of each sample stack. So, I can't pull a sample from the middle of the stack. It has to come from the top. I don't know why. It is just something really weird. And, to help you understand what I am talking about as far as samples, they are like paper. What are you obsessively compulsive about?
mine is having my makeup on. This is not postive at all, but I cant stand to look at myself without it. Even if I dont go out I still put my face on. Really I dont think this is a bad thing at least I'm willing to take the extra mile to take care of myself.
@cortjo73 (6500)
I don't like to look at myself without makeup either. I understand where you are coming from. The only difference is that I will go out into public without makeup on. But, I don't like it. I feel insecure the entire time. But, I usually do take the time to put my face on before I leave the house. So, I understand where you are coming from even though you are probably beautiful without or without makeup!