You're on MyLot right now, but what SHOULD you be doing?

I should absolutely, definitely be folding laundry right now. I have about 3 loads to fold. And then I should really clean my floors. How about you what SHOULD you be doing? Or is your Mylot time guilt-free time?
@o2bnocn (2895)
I should be doing laundry also. Or at least cleaning. I need to do the dishes and laundry. Our laundry is backed up now. I'm the only one that does them and there are 4 of us so, if I don't do at least one a day they get backed up. But it's no biggie I can do them later. It doesn't really matter when I get it done as long as I get it done. So mylot time is kind of guilt free time in a way. Makes sense?
Sometimes it is guilt-free time. Today I have similar tasks to yours. Maybe I should put a load of laundry in, then read a few discussions, then do the dishes, pop on mylot, move laundry to dryer... and so on. I hate doing laundry. *sigh*
@34momma (13895)
I am at work and i so should be doing some work. but i rather be here with you wonderful people. nope not one shred of guilt here. when the phone rings i will answer it, other then that i don't have much to do until another hour or so
That's what I need- a job that I can do while Mylotting! Have a good weekend, 34momma!
@raijin (10373)
Usually, I only log on to mylot when I'm free from work or that it is nothing important. Most of us, I believe, do some multi-tasking while posting here. On Sundays, as I do the laundry, I log on here while waiting for the washing machine to end it's spin cycle. So I guess as long as it doesn't complicate our duties, then there's no problem of worrying of our personal duties!;)
@sunshine4 (8709)
I am actually in a hotel with my daughter right now. she is in a wedding tomorrow, so while she relaxes and watches tv, I decided to get online and do a few things. Usually I have a list of things that I should be doing~ but not tonihgt.
@CanadaGal (4304)
I have done all the basics that need to be done, such as making sure the kids are fed, dishes are done, etc. But there is plenty more I COULD be doing, if it wasn't for the fact I have my eyes glued to my laptop screen. I COULD be doing more laundry (with 3 boys, there is never a shortage of that), I COULD be cleaning out the fridge, washing the kitchen floor, cleaning out the cupboards, rearranging and tidying up the laundry room, going through closets to find donations for various organizations, working on my website, watching tv, talking on the phone, dusting, vacuuming, playing with my kids, getting more paperwork done regarding my father's estate, doing my income tax return, painting and crafting, etc. But instead, I'm sitting here, nice and comfy on my couch, answering your discussion.
@bcote212 (1113)
Well, I am at work right now, so i am sure that there is something else that I should be doing. But its 3pm, and I am ready to go, but I am stuck here for another 2 hours. Its ok Im going to relax and enjoy mylot for a while, maybe check my email, and hope thta these two hours fly by. I am so ready for the weekend.
@SViswan (12071)
Washing dishes!!! But I have an excuse...I got stung by some insect on my right palm. Yeah, I can type but not wash dishes with this hand...lol
@kathryn01 (109)
• South Africa
This is so addictive! I've been sitting here since I got back from work, and on Fridays I only work half day. I am actually so tired and sleepy, it's not even funny, but I cannot get away from myLot. But the nice part is that I've worked hard at the office this week and I'm not feeling guilty at all. I'm supposed to go out tonight, but I wish I could just stay here and chat to all of you. This is so much more fun...
@Sissygrl (10915)
I SHOULD be taking a nice warm bath, and relaxing. I guess this is relaxing to some point. lol. The kids are playing nicely, and awaiting snack time, which will be needed in an hour or so.. I love that they play together so well. I dont get to mylot as much when i'm at home. My daughter plays alone fine, but I dont like just letting her play by herself all the time.. she will never learn anything!
@nicolec (2673)
Working. I"m sitting here at work with my cup of coffee checking out mylot. I should be working but don't want to. It's friday, I'm tired and work stinks.
@jillbeth (2711)
Well, I should be writing some articles. I have a hard time getting started writing; don't really feel like it today but I need to.
@marcialoyd (1174)
I SHOULD be sleeping! It is 2:30AM here. lol. But that always happens to me. You get on the computer and time just flies right on by. I have also found myself having to force myself off of the internet to clean up the house myself. lol. No one wants to do that.I have never met one single person that said YAY I get to go clean now.! lol.
@lkbooi (16101)
The washing machine had stopped for quite some time and I should dump the wet load of laundry into the drying machine. But I am still sitting in front of the computer typing this response. I think I would better not to procrastinate anymore, I will move away straight away after posting this response.
@rhane7315 (5673)
since it's summer mylot is my everyday routine lol everybody in the house always sees me that i'm facing right in front of my computer and if i'm not in mylot. but when it is school time again, i'm definitely still in school by this hour
@roniroxas (10576)
i should be asleep right now. i work at nights and sleep at day but instead i put some paundry at the washing machine and log on to mylot. lol