My best responses...

@lingli_78 (12844)
Australia
dear all my friends here... i am so sorry that i never say thank you for those people who had ever give me best responses in their discussions... it is not because that i am rude or don't bother to do that... it is just because i never check my best responses section until 5 minutes ago when i respond to one of the post that prompted me to do so... i never know that i have about 10 best responses in my list and it goes as far as a year ago... so even though i know that it is a bit too late to say thank you now, i still want to do it... sorry for taking so long... i will make sure from now onwards that i check my best responses section regularly... take care and have a nice day everybody...
@terri0824 (4991)
I know about the best responses, but don't always realize that I have gotten them. I try to on occassion and go through and thank them for the best responses, but I usually do good to just respond to discussions here at MyLot.
@lingli_78 (12844)
thanks for responding... yes, the reason that i don't thank the poster is also because most of the time i didn't realise that i had gotten best responses... and when i realise it like last night, it was already so long ago...
@gerald_lian (2193)
Wow, I never realized that I also never thanked all those who have given me best responses. I guess we all just take it for granted when people give us the best response for a discussion. So, I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have given me best responses. Your best response means a lot to me and I am glad that my replies and answers helped you all in some way or other. Thanks again and take care! =)
@lingli_78 (12844)
thanks for responding... yes, we always just take for granted for the best responses that we receive and never really take the time to thank the person that given it to us... i make an effort now to check my best responses every now and then and say thanks to the poster just to show that i appreciate it...