I feel pretty stupid. Someone make me feel better. QUICK.

@Sissygrl (10915)
Okay, so i have been in communication with this lady whom i gave my baby bassinett to, because i never used it and never will and it was taking up room.. When i gave it to her i failed to give her the legs to it and she hadn't noticed because the baby she got it for isn't due till april so she hadn't put it together yet. So i got in contact with her. . Now i deleted the emails that we had sent back and forth, but i knew they were probably still in my deleted box as its pretty darn full. So i searched for her name and sure enough up pops an email or two with her name on it. So i just thought i'll reply, so i did which would haev been fine.. HAD I NOT REPLIED TO THE FREECYCLE SITE ITS SELF!! lol oops. i posted my phone number to the site.. I feel like an idiot. someone please make me feel better! To my friend with the email discussion the other day, ha i hope this one makes YOU feel better!
@julievy (595)
Oh well... you were trying to do something nice! No big deal, I delete stuff from my mail box all the time (when I shouldn't) Just send a message through Freecycle and ask her to contact you. No sense beating yourself up over something little like this!
@CanadaGal (4304)
Hahhaha! Good one! That sounds like something I would do! :D The worst case scenerio here, is that you'll get a few prank calls. But overall, I would think that the people in the freecycle community will laugh it off, and are trustworthy enough to not do anything with your number. Even if it were to be a problem, then you could get your number changed. But stop and think about that... do you really think it would get that far? I don't think so either. :) Do what I did when pregnant... blame the pregnancy on that one. British studies have shown that a woman's brain literally shrinks during pregnancy. I'd say that the "how to reply to an email" portion of your brain is what's been affected most recently. ;) It won't be long before your brain will get back to normal! :D
@Sissygrl (10915)
lol i HOpe my brain goes back to normal lol cause it sure isn't normal right now!! lol.
@CanadaGal (4304)
Mine was never "normal". But I LOVED that I could use pregnancy as an excuse for all sorts of things :D. **evil grins**
inside joke - cured meat for tracy
lol ok CURED MEAT!! LOL feel better now?
@Sissygrl (10915)
LOL The meat that wont ever be recalled!! It's DISEASE FREE!!
alright everything will turn out fine,I have done that several times myself hope this works out and makes you feel better
@wickedangel (1636)
• Dominican Republic
Oh I wouldn't worry about that, I bet EVERYONE has done something like that. I did. Only the other day I tried to unsubscribe to something and instead of mailing it to the company I emailed it to myself.. Dahhhhhh!!!
@sid556 (31005)
oh hon...your're human. Heck...im blonde...you have no idea of the silly and spacey things that I do on a regular basis. I have had to learn to just laugh at myself and join the crowd. hugs...it'll all be ok.
@mbs730 (2152)
Listen I do that stuff ALL the time!! Don't feel bad, that was nice of you to give the bassinett away. Damn mine is still in the basement collecting dust and my youngest is almost 4.
@lishiwei (1553)
I'm sorry to hear that.Din't worrry,I believe you can and I will encourage you and pray for you.GOOD LUCK!
rotflmao LMAO rotflmao :))) LMAO LMAO opps is right... Maybe after that baby is born she will quit sucking up all of your brain cells... LMAO ya goof. too funny. I should not laugh at you as I did just this thing last week. My Brother sent me a funny in my email and after I read it and finished laughing I hit reply, and commented to who I thought was my brother it ended up being one of his friends who had sent it to him. I got an email a few days later from this Steven that asked me the question Do I know you? LMAO I wrote back to him and said no, but your joke was funny and I have now added you to my joke share list LMAO. he thought that was so cool. Oh well my dear it happens to the best of us :))))
Well, sissygrl, dont feel so bad. The moderator should catch it first as I know our mods do not allow our personal information to go our on the site. The only time the information is out is when we are in direct contact with the contacts to our personal email. So maybe, they will catch it first. Hope that makes you feel better. LOL...LOL...(patting your head) its ok precious...ha..ha
@carmelanirel (20979)
Oh wow...I am so new there, can you contact the monitor and explain the mistake you made and that e-mail removed?
@mummymo (23707)
LOL Aww poor sweet sissy! Don't worry I have done worse and without the benefit of being able to blame the pregnancy hormones! Don't worry about it sweety - just wait til you get to your late 30's with 2 kids bugging you all day - you'll end up doing a lot worse! lol xxx
Well everybody commits mistake...but you have to deal with prank callers now, should there any.
@GreenMoo (11842)
I don't think anyone would think, you were stupid for doing that. It's easy to forget to change the email address, and I reckon there's loads of people out there who've done it. Has the moderator of the group deleted your message from the group? Better make sure, if it had your phone number on. I'm sure nothing bad would happen, but it's enver a good idea to leave your number in the public domain.