In Your Life

@dixie1 (1330)
What is the most special moment or event, happening in your life?
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
Each and every time I get to see my daughter and grandchildren. It just doesn't get any better than that!!!
@winterose (39921)
there is no way anyone has just one important event or happening in their lives, in a life time, but I will say the birth of my son, getting my masters degree in counseling writing and publishing my books
@dtroas (481)
The birth of my two daughters them are two days that I will never forget. There is nothing in this world that I can think of that could of been any better.
@Liasonfan (1702)
I can definately say unequivically, without a shadow of a doubt the most spevial moment/event in my life has been the birth of my oldest grandson. It was absolutely awesome! I mean, I loved giving birth to my own two daughters, but getting the honour of being present when my daughter gave birth and 'assisting' the doctor was just totally awe insoiring
Right now I would have to say being here with my 2 month old. Each and every day is wonderful with him. I've seen him grown little by little each time I look at him. I will admit having him and going through pregnancy was not fun at all, but it was worth it in my thoughts. He is the most precious thing in my life and I love him more than life itself.
I would definately have to say as a mother, the birth of my child. Its something that only women can experience, and only some women at that. Im glad that I had the experience. Even though it was very painful and very uncomfortable. And on top of it all you get something from it, one of the most important things that life could offer and that is children.