Does it matter to do like that?

@lishiwei (1553)
China
Yesterday evening I opened two explorer to respond to the discussions at the same time.But I really don't know at first.I know that I may wrong,but does it seriouse.I'm very worried now,please tell me if you know.
@secretbear (19464)
that's okay. you can open as much as many myLot windows if you like. the only problem is, if you will attach an image to your response, it might not appear on the right discussion instead, it will appear on a different discussion. but if you're just going to respond without attaching an image, its okay to open many windows for myLot. ^__^ why not try using mozilla firefox? with firefox you can just open one window and then you can just open new tabs instead of opening another window. that way you won't cram your taskbar. ^__^
@lishiwei (1553)
Good friends,thank you very much.I will try,many of our friens use it now .You are so lovely that I can't help to price you.
@KrauseHome (35517)
Well, I have done that with myLot. Even had 2 different computers open with myLot open on both of them. So I find it does not matter as long as these are all only your one account. I feel that sometimes it is easier to do this if you are busy doing stuff around the house, so you have more than one place to sit down and answer posts on here when you get some Free time.
@lishiwei (1553)
How many times have you done like this?If we all have tried it ,I think it must be have no problem.
@Tehgamer (275)
• Trinidad And Tobago
I am doing that right now lol... I don't see why it should be a problem since I am posting from the same account (this one) and it is way more convenient for me
@lishiwei (1553)
woooo...It's really very convenient and very quick.
@cricket1 (487)
I don't see why it would hurt anything, you're coming from the same IP address. I have often browsed mylot in two windows and posted in one or the other.
@lishiwei (1553)
I aslo think so.I hope we are right.OR I will be kill.