how do I change my name on MyLot

Garden Grove, California
I know you have to go to edit but what next I want to change Hatley into something that denotes I am a woman How do I do that?
@theprogamer (10539)
Can't change your username since your account is created with its own profile page. Changing your username would take an effort, and would require that the name is not taken. Changing your username also throws off the flow of discussions (since flow of discussions was claimed as a reason for certain changes not occuring) The next best thing to do is get a female avatar. I uh... have some experience with members assuming gender on the basis of the avatar.
thanks I will think about changing my avator but also I could sort of make my responses sound more feminie too.
You are not supposed to be allowed to. But if you want, you can try to message myLot or Crash - they might just help on a case by case basis. Don't expect it though. The next best thing is to just change your avatar and make it feminine. People notice more about the avatar then name.
I think that is just what I need to do change my avator that cannot be too hard.
you cant chage it...becaue name shown is your username you have selected...
and that is really good come to think of it.
I didnt think you could change your name. Is this possible?
no I found out you could not but thats good
@olivemai (4738)
It is not possible but I think you have a good name! You can add a picture or avatar if you want to, either way you are fine!
You are right I do have a good name. thanks.
@olivemai (4738)
You're welcome! It can be tough to think of a creative name that has not been taken already, but yours is just fine!