Do you ever cheat in the examination?

Malaysia
When you sit for your school examination, do you ever cheat? Do you copy from your friends or your friends copy from you? How do you feel while cheating?
@daeckardt (6245)
I did that once and I didn't feel good about it. I thought I knew how to do the problems so other people copied from me. I got partial credit because I showed my work,but some of the others changed a right answer to a wrong answer because they thought I knew what I was doing. Another time, I had the answer sheet, but I resisted looking at it. I wound up flunking the test anyway, but not because I cheated.
Hello daeckardt, that's too bad for them to trust your answer and copied your answer instead. So far I am trying to be honest in the examination and I don't recall I have cheat in the eaxamination. I was scared to be expel from school if we are found cheating.
@daeckardt (6245)
you are one smart cookie. It is better to show what you know than to risk getting expelled. Keep up the good work!!!
Thanks Daeckardk. I will maintain my honesty in the the coming examination. As you said cheating wouldn't make someone feel good and I believe you will never do it again. Anyway, have a nice day.
I won't lie and say that I've never cheated on a school exam before, but I realize now how stupid it was. Like others have said, when you cheat, you're only cheating yourself. You don't learn anything that way and though you might get an A now, what have you learned in the long run? Nothing. Just yesterday somebody wanted me to "help" them with an answer during a math quiz and exchange they would "help" me with the one I was missing. I refused, because honestly, cheating really pisses me off now. I hate seeing others do it, so what gives me the right to? I told him no and I can tell he resents me now, but oh well.
Hello Antithesis. Thanks for your response. Yes, I agree with you that cheating is a stupid act of lying to ourselves. It wiull not do any justice to ourselves even if we pass in the exmination. At the end of the day, we will feel bad and guilty.
@aseretdd (13709)
Honestly speaking... i had my own share of cheating during my high school days... it was like the trend among students during those days... but the minute i stepped in to college... i decided never to cheat again... and that paid off... since i passed the board exam with flying colors... as oppose to those who continued with their cheating eventhough they are in a much higher education...
Hi aseretdd. That's a good news that you realised not to cheat again and you even passed the board exam with flying colors without cheating. Congratulations! Normally someone cheated in the exam when he or she does not prepared for the exam. Thanks for the sharing.
I remember my high school days when everybody in my class cheats in the examination including me. The feeling was not good of course, I felt nervous that my teacher might notice but luckily she didn't. One of my classmate didn't just copy the answer from his seatmate but he also copy his seatmate's name. LOL. Good thing he notice it right away so he had the chance to change his paper. During those times we thought it's fun and it's ok but later on I've realized I actually cheated on myself. So I promised myself never do that again. I told myself if I fail it's because I didn't do my part.
Hello jhoana_joey. That's right, by cheating in the examination we do not do justice yo ourselves. Normally low self-esteem person usually cheat or those curious wanted to know how it feel to cheat. Thanks for sharing your experience.
i never cheat
Hi Christina. Maintain your honesty in the examination. Me too, I never cheat in any examination. Thanks for the response.
@wolfie34 (26820)
I never cheat, you are only cheating yourself, by pretending to know things which you do not know just to get better results, it's not through your hard work, it's through someone else's, so it's not a true achievement or victory. It is wrong to cheat, you need to work hard and gain the result through absolute fairness.
Hello Wolfie34, I do agree with you that by cheating it's not our a true achievement. Thanks for the response.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
no i don't...even attempting to cheat...i prefer to failed than got 100 from cheating..i study hard before the examination...no excuses to cheat...i condemned this act in school but we can't avoid it...some of your classmates did...but i will not follow them.
Hi julyteen, I never cheat in the examination too. I don't think I can bear feeling guilty for the rest of my life especially if we deny others right. Thanks for the sharing.
@andyvish (901)
Yes. Of course. I was in defense force. Each and every promotion examination is to be passed and the pass marks are 60%. In a single hall with 20 examinees, there will be two invigilators for the exams. We invented new techniques every now and then just to make sure that we pass the examination. Of course it was tough.
Hi andyvish, so you pass because all of you cheat in the exam? I guess the invigilators must be busy for failing to notice you guys from cheating. So, what is the techniques so that I will inform the invigilators. Hahaha. Anyway, thanks for your response.
Well I did that especially when I was still in high school. I only caught I think just once then oftentimes I am really careful for it. How does it feel? Of course it is kinda scary and risk that you have to monitor the professor if he/she is looking around or not.