Do you like frozen pizza?

@winterose (39932)
I don't care what brand it is I tried them all, they fall short of store bought pizza and I just can't stand them. Do you like frozen pizza? Do you eat it? My son eats both. I will not touch the frozen kind
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
I love pizza anyway I can get it. Frozen,(which I have tasted some nasty ones that I will no longer buy)Delivered Pizza(although it is very expensive)and Homemade which I make about 4 a month homemade and everyone loves them alot in my whole family and my husbands. But if I am stressed for time I will pop in a frozen one. I also buy school pizzas from the store and my husbands likes them alot.
@winterose (39932)
I am really fuzzy about my pizza, and I don't like just from any pizzeria either.
@mtdewgurl74 (18122)
We have a few choice places that we eat ours from is little ceasers,papa john's, and pizza hut. We don't bother with the other places.
@raydene (9875)
hi hon no I really don't like it I do eat it once in a while xoxoxoxoxoxo
We seldom eat pizzas over here. For me, I only have them once in a while. Too often and they tend to make me "sick" just thinking about them. Not to mention that they are high in carbo and eating them is a sure way to get fat and heavy - unless you are doing carbo-loading and preparing to run a marathon. I prefer my pizzas hot. I don't like them cold though if I am too lazy to reheat them, it is still ok. That said, I seldom have cold pizza lying around because if I order them, they will be gobbled up through and though. If I am grabbing them from the supermarket and heat up, no biggie really. I just stuff it into the microwave oven and viola, it is piping hot.
@Bethany1202 (3434)
I like just about all kinds of pizza. Some frozen pizza brands are good and some are not, just as some pizza parlors offer good pizza while others don't measure up.
@queenofarms (1665)
I'd rather have a pizza from a restuarant. If if I have to eat frozen I like Tonys,Tombstone,Red Baron.
@charms88 (7546)
Frozen pizza is very rare and not popular here in my Country. I did see some of the supermarkets selling it. I haven't try it though. I think I would still choose the freshly-oven toasted pizza. Besides, I'm not a huge fan of frozen stuff either.
@jewel76 (2305)
I can't stand the Delissio, the sauce is just so acid , it gives me and my hubby both major stomach burns and acid reflux. I do like the Dr.Oetker Ristorante though. And even the President's choice is edible.
frozen pizza is ok, my husband loves pizza no matter if it is frozen or not. I don't eat it to much, but when parents were alive my mom and dad would make homemade pizza and that wasn't to bad.
II dont realyl like store bought pizza. No matter how good the brand or how careful you are of backing it, its not tha same as regular pizza.
@ellie333 (21029)
I love all pizza whether frozen, chilled ready to cook or deliciously delivered hot and love to dip into sour cream and chive dip. Yummmyyummmmmmm. Ellie :D
@dfinster (3538)
I'm not a big fan of frozen pizza. My hubby and daughter eat it and don't mind it but I think frozen does not come anywhere close to a nice fresh, home made pizza. I do have two brands that I will eat that aren't that bad, one is Jacks and the other is Hansen's which is a local frozen pizza. I think I don't like any other frozen pizza because the crust is always icky and the sauce isn't very good. To me those are the two things that are important on a pizza.
I am tired of trying frozen pizza in hopes to find one that comes close to freshly made. They all fall short of the mark. The taste, texture, and quality of the product aren't worth the bother. I would rather make one on my own. This way I can choose the toppings and it is 100% fresher and tastes better too.