Website Templates

@luneliza (197)
I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge of a good website where you can sell website templates. I've been into designing them for quite a while but I did it just for fun and for practicing. Now I think it's probably a good time to start thinking of turning them into profit. I don't intend to ask a huge price for them, any little would be appreciated, since it's more a hobby than a profession. So if you know any sites or even physical persons that are interested, please let me know and I will show them some samples. Thank you
@LouRhi (1502)
You certainly are a woman of many talents aren't you? Unfortunately I don't know of any sites that could help you but maybe you should set your own up! (I am sure you need another site to look after LOL) Maybe somewhere like myspace is a good place to start? Good luck with it all
@luneliza (197)
Hi, Rhi. It's a nice surprise to hear from you here. Thanks for your suggestion. Also thanks for being my referral and for having such a prolific activity on myLot:)) Hope all is going well with you. Good luck and all the best
@LouRhi (1502)
No worries Eliza. It is nice to see you back here, especially since you introduced me!
@reeseyj (906)
Hi luneliza try ekwa and make your own wesite it is free.
@luneliza (197)
Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I think that's probably the best idea, creating my own marketing website.
@reeseyj (906)
Your welcome
@compumom (738)
Try eBay. They sell everything there. After all, people sell websites on eBay, I'm sure you should be able to sell a template.
@luneliza (197)
Thanks.