Do you have breakfast?

Romania
I never find time to have my breakfast, and always skip it. I know it is the most stupid think to not have breakfast but it happens almost all the time to me. What about you? Do you always have your breakfast or skip it?
@mrtimharry (1180)
As akid I always used to have breakfast cereal and/or toast every day. As soon as I satrted work though I stopped, think i liked my lie in to much to get up and prepare breakfast. Recently though I have started to get a bit better and make a couple of pieces of toast each morning
do you drink coffee first? Could be a reason for not eating. to me I guess it is.
As bad as it sounds normally a glass of coca-cola or cup of tea
@kingcrapper (1538)
There is a great need for your body to obtain the nutrition, carbs, etc to get through the day. Your body, without breakfast, is actually running on what you had for dinner and had to hold out until lunch to get more! Make yourself something easy and quick (I just stole some pizza from the frig). It will help your body and brain function better. Unless it is a Monday. In that case, who cares! LOL
yeah, today I am staying home with my kid, he's ill and I have to take care of him.So I am not working very hard.But usually this is the time I have some kind of breakfast, which is 11:30 am.
11:30! Wow! I am having lunch about then! Guess it puts it into perspective when some us get up at 4am, not by choice but because that is the only quiet time in the house, and some who have breakfast at 11:30! Bravo to you and your time with your kids! I teach school for a living and there are so many kids out there with no-show parents and that is so sad!
I eat breakfast every morning. I usually have bran cereal and a banana, or oatmeal or cream of wheat with peanut butter toast and some fruit. Breakfast is important since I get up so early in the morning.
Yes it is important to eat, I know but I forgot all the time.
I try to make sure I have something, but I don't have a full breakfast, usually just a grain bar and some juice, or something like that. I'd feel dizzy if I had nothing at all. My gym class teacher always says that this a very important meal. It's the most important one of the whole day. You can only eat in the morning and don't eat in the evening if you want too!
well a banana or some juice I cannot call breakfast.When I eat I have to eat bread, ham, eggs, smething like this.This I call breakfast. Thanks for the best response.
Hello anirc! When my doctor advised me to never skip a meal, I started to prepare breakfast for myself. It's not healthy to skip breakfast. Though I have a busy schedule I really make sure that I will start my day with full stomach.
it is true, i have to find some time or the need to eat.
I hardly eat breakfast anymore. I instead eat brunch. It is hard for me to find the time to eat breakfast. I do not really wake up hungry but by 10am I am starving.
well that is the hour when I am hungry too, but I eat 1 hour later.I hope I'll change this one day.
@littleone3 (2065)
Yes i always have to have breakfast, usually a bowl of cereal. I just dont feel right for the rest of the day if i dont. The only time i miss it is when i am ill
very good for you, what time do you have breakfast?
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I try to have breakfst every day. Some days I do not have any. some days my breakfast is a bit later than usual. I do try though. Usually I have a smoothy.