7 Deadly Sins; are you guilty

Are you guilty of any of the 7 Deadly Sins? 1. Lust 2. Gluttony 3. Greed 4. Sloth 5. Wrath 6. Envy 7. Pride
@trinale (1480)
I've been pretty good with all of them, but now that the weather is starting to get warmer, I'm sure I'll coming up with all kinds of excuses to put off doing the yard work because of pure laziness!
@winterose (39918)
I am not guilty of all of them but I am indeed guilty of a few of them at different times in my life, and I think we all have been.
I am definatly guilty of the first 3, especially gluttony, hehe. I love food and if eating too much of it at times is a sin, I am guilty.
@Modestah (11192)
wow, what an odd question. why are you interested in the sins of others? I think I will share my sins with my confessor, he gives the most excellent advice and direction - plus the added benefit of Absolution.
Just thought it was an interesting question. I don't profess to have any powers of absolution. Lighten up, Modestah!
@barehugs (8986)
Yes I am guilty of them all. I have lusted after females and enjoyed every moment. Every time I go to an All-you-can-eat Buffet I eat like a pig. I am greedy enough to work hard so I can have all the good things in life.I'm indolent and lazy but I can work hard and long and I Love it!I get mad easily but get over it just as quick. I envy those who can do it when I can't but I work at it a learn to do it too.I'm Proud of my achievements, have accomplished much in my 74 years. Yes I'm guilty of all the 7 deadly sins.