do you dream?

I dream all nights and the morning I remember the dream that I have done. My mother for example say she never dream... and you? do you dream?
@dizzblnd (3073)
I dream every night. I used to be vigilant in writing them down and working with them. Now I just wake up., remember most of the dream and try to remember most points of it. I can usually understand what they are trying to tell me.
very interesting... thanks!
I think all of us dreams, according to freud and jung, it is the interaction of conscious and unconscious. We dream a lot when we sleep and sometimes we dont manage to remember them so we say we don't have a dream. I dream, sometimes, they are in colored and sometimes they are in black white. Of course I like it when I dream of good things. I am terrified of those bad dreams (you know when you sleep with your stomach full! LOL) and also, I experienced the recurring dream-- the same dream narrative is experienced over different occasions of sleep. Have you experienced that? Find it bizarre! They say it's up to 70% female and 65% in male report recurrent dream.
I am always dream in color. I also have recurring dreams ogten tied to my fears
I dream always. I usually dream about weird things and often have nightmares.
Also I often have nightmares...
My daughter dreams about a bunch of stuff. She is very loud with it as well. She makes noises and screams. The other night she jumped up saying " i am beautiful" I mean really loud too. I was laughing my head off. She does not remember it though. When she punches and kicks me at night. She don't remember that either.
When I was a baby my mother said that I was speaking in my sleep.. I was really funny!
@bgerig (1259)
I used to all of the time....now not very often. When I do, it is usually something about what is going on in my life.....but sort to the strangeness of it.
I often dream things of my life but most times dream things very strange....