Hard-to-get a girlfriend

Singapore
Nowadays, finding a girlfriend is difficult from the past. I have a female friend who is having lunch on every Saturday because it is the day that we meet together. I have asked her whether is she willing to be my girlfriend and I try to hold her hand, she refused and didn't say anything so I ask her did she had a boyfriend before, she reply yes, have you break up with him? She reply yes and I asked her another question, will she get in love again, she said: "have to see about it". What is she implying? Is she hinting me that I should give her more time or what? I am puzzled and curious to know more. I have true feelings about her or else I will not have lunch with her on Saturdays. Can someone advise me what to do?
@aowaow (1517)
She needs time. She needs to convince herself enough until she will open her heart's door to you. I suggest you to find another one, when woman had committed this, you will need very long time before melting her iceberg. She still loved her past one.
With or without a girlfriend, my life carries on. I always looking forward to new interests and things. It will be great if someone is willing to keep me accompany for the rest of eternal life.
@subha12 (18453)
i think as she already has got a breakup, she needs some time before committing to another relationship. it is very normal. may be she really want to understand if you are really in true love with her. watch out for some time and then again approach.