DO U LIKE THE MOVIE TITANIC?

@chinku68 (100)
I LIKE SOOO MUCH..
@jeeva_s6 (399)
Titanic - Jack n Rose
I too like the movie too much... Tat too those romantic scenes!!!!
I love that movie.. i think kate and leonardo look great together!
@Himansu (793)
Titanic - The Ever Memorable Incident
Yes I Love the Movie Titanic I have seen 10 times .
@item003 (90)
love - love
u like?? I love that movie..
@sbeauty (5871)
Titanic is one of my favorite movies of all times. I've watched it several times, and yet I always feel myself hoping that somehow Jack will survive this time and go on to have a happy life with Rose. I've studied the real Titanic a lot because it's such a fantastic story. I also teach my kindergarteners about it, and they become engrossed and want to know more. I had one little boy with an extremely low IQ. He became so excited about the Titanic story. I had him for 3 years, and it was difficult to teach him to read. However, he could tell people all about the Titanic. It's a great story in reality as well as on film!
@uzaircs (2320)
• Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
hmmmmmm
@bapi_da (761)
TITANIC - Directed by	James Cameron	
Produced by	James CameronJon Landau	
Written by	James Cameron	
Starring	Leonardo DiCaprioKate WinsletFrances FisherDanny NucciBill PaxtonGloria StuartBilly Zane	
Music by	James Horner	
Cinematography	Russell Carpenter	
Editing by	Conrad Buff IVJames CameronRichard A. Harris	
Distributed by	20th Century Fox(non-United States)Paramount Pictures(United States)	
Release date(s)	 1 November 1997 (premiere at Tokyo IFF) December 19, 1997 January 23, 1998	
Running time	194 minutes	
Country	United States	
Language	English	
Budget	$200,000,000
TITANIC is very nice movie.I saw TITANIC 13 times still now.I like this movies very much.Titanic is a romantic drama film written, directed and co-produced by James Cameron. It stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet as Jack Dawson and Rose DeWitt Bukater respectively, members of different social strata who fall in love aboard the 1912 maiden voyage of the RMS Titanic. The film co-stars Billy Zane as Bukater's fiancé, Frances Fisher as Bukater's mother, and Danny Nucci as Dawson's best friend. Bill Paxton plays the leader of a treasure hunting expedition, while Gloria Stuart has the role of the elderly Bukater (renamed Calvert), who narrates the story in 1996. Because Titanic was not completed in mid-1997, problems rose in Hollywood and there was discussion of trimming its length, but director Cameron fought to release it without additional editing. It was released to North American theatres by Paramount Pictures (worldwide by 20th Century Fox) on December 19, 1997, and while it performed well in its first weekend, it was not until the new year that the film would reach its highest ticket sales. It holds the record for the highest-grossing film of all time, generating over US$1.8 billion worldwide. In 1998 it was nominated for fourteen Academy Awards and won eleven, including the title of 1997's "Best Picture". With Ben-Hur (1959) and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003), Titanic holds the record for the most Academy Award wins.
@maddog108 (3442)
yer i thought it was good
@manzician (4739)
Ohhh yes... I love it...
that is my favorite film
yes
I like i, but I also think that it is sad. I cry everytime I watch it.
@Krisss (1231)
I think Im the only person on earth who hasnt seen Titanic. I had a cousin lost at sea and I just know scenes of people drowning will distress me.
@PatriciaL (2081)
I've always liked that movie. It's a long one but it's well worth the watch.