The good old days(90's and before)

If your 15 or under don't even bother responding to this. I mean you really arent from the 90's at all or wouldn't remember it. Ca n you remember when they had TGIF on ABC and when they had Saturday morning cartoons, and I mean the good ones not the bad remake ones they have on now. Oh, and you can't forget Capitan Planet.
@ArsonCuff (3121)
Captain Planet came on at like 5:30 in the morning on Saturday's. I was born in 1982 so I got many conscious years of the 80's as well as all of the 90's for "growing up." Ha ha. TGIF used to play on the religious channel where I lived too; UHF channel 24. Right before that was the Disney Afternoon with Duck Tales, Tales Spin, Darkwing Duck, Gummi Bears, Rescue Rangers, and those kinda shows.
TNT used to have the Wild World of Shorts, which was like two hours every afternoon of Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies cartoons. That was my favorite thing after school. But Darkwing Duck, and Bonkers, were cool too. But that was (also) before Disney started to really suck.
I agree Saturday mornings haven't been the same since then. There are next to no decent cartoons on if they are on during Saturday mornings. Kinda sad really since so many people are glued to technology whats the difference if we continue to watch cartoons on saturday morning? versus being the modern kid who's glued to an iPhone with a tv show streaming so we are quit in the car or in the store?
@katie0 (5212)
• Japan
The 90's and 80's were great, I pass through the end of the 80's on cause I don't remember the beginning. Still listen to 90's dance music wich were awsome. There are a lot of things they don't do like before, it's all remakes and copies.