can you help me with a paypal problem?

I was told by paypal that I needed to do over a button on my site. it would remove a encrypted link there. I have tried over and over. Still I have no clue what to do. I am waiting on them to contact me back. I have 3 customers from ebay who wants to purchase on my site. This is going to be a problem for them. As well as a mylot friend who wants to pay for her bags. I just checked and the payment still won't go through. Thanks so much
@sedel1027 (17854)
What button are you currently using for paypal?
@sedel1027 (17854)
Are you using this tool to create your button? https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_web-tools
Yes I am using this one. Thanks I was sleeping now I am up. I do hope your awake as well.
no this is not the form I am using. I thought it was. I have never seen this page before. The page I was using does not have that many buttons. HELP! I have to leave so please help me so when I get back i can fix this. Thanks so much
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
go all over your site and fixed the problem with the encrypted link, might be your personal url that the payment could not enter to your account because of this reason...for you get the policy of paypal please review their updated policy....you can also contact them through their site by hitting contact us button so you will know the reason why they sent you an email, stating that you must fixed the problem, and you can also ask which encrypted link they want to removed...they are the one know this.
@Ldyjarhead (10157)
What do you mean by 'do over a button' ... Is the code wrong or what?