Is anyone else sick of pop-ups?!!

@jovimom (1576)
I have a pop-up blocker, but it doesn't block these same 2 companies pop-ups. They pop up all the time and interrupt me while I'm reading my emails and even when I'm on the actual sites themselves! I am so sick of it, it takes me longer to read my emails! The companies are ad-serving and cpx-interactive, they usually change to something else after they pop up. Anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of these? I can't use Spybot Search and Destroy, my computer won't back my files up for some reason. Thanks :)
I am very glad to have a pop up blocker But when I didn't have it I hated getting them. They are sooo annoying.
that sucks. I am glad I have a good pop up blocker.
I always make sure to have my pop up blocker on. I can't stand with the pop ups either. what is the browser you are using? perhaps you have accidentally give the two sites exception for the pop up blocker. for example like the Opera I'm using now, I can choose from the tool // quick preference menu to use either block unwanted pop ups or block all pop ups. I guess other browsers have similar feature like this too. maybe you can start checking whether these two sites popups are in the exception list, you can start removing them from the exception list so later the pop up blocker will apply the same rules to block them too. good luck. :)
@jovimom (1576)
Well, I believe my pop-up blocker is set to block all pop-ups. I checked my allowed ones and these 2 sites are not listed. My browser I use the majority of the time is Yahoo and sometimes Internet Explorer.