Should ebay have more convenient payment options other than paypal

Hyderabad, India
I really had tough time with paypal because of their countless restrictions, it really became difficult for me to continue with their services so i switched to moneybookers. I also feel that ebay should have more convenient options for sellers and buyers as it makes them feel more convenient. How many of them out there feel ebay should reduce its sellers percentage from 15% to a lower ratio. How many of them support for other convenient payment options. What is the main defect of ebay and paypal.
Should they, well they kind of do have other options. Money Orders, checks, certified checks etc. If you mean a payment processor, yea, they probably should, but since they own Paypal, why would they want to share the fees they make on almost all transactions with another porcessor? Paypal is Ebay and Ebay is Paypal and I can't forsee Ebay changing this policy...it justs takes money out of their pockets.
• Hyderabad, India
Yes robin i agree with what you said. This really pisses me off. I hate paypal and i cannot hate ebay but there is no second option. Paypal and ebay are charging enormously buddy.
@mnsrwt123 (2058)
Well i think paypal is the right choice for us to buy something, as paypal is available all over the world and that's why due to its globalization ebay signed paypal for all of its payments.
• Hyderabad, India
I agree with you the reach and magnitude of its shear presence makes it the biggest. But still it should relax some of its norms. Ebay should also decrease its profit margin it takes away shear 15% of our profits.
@ayou82 (3460)
I agree.. I hope paypal have a lot of options for payments.. because they are sister company thats why they choose to have paypal than moneybookers.. I choose paypal too but i wish theres an alternative for that one to make transactions easier for all of us.
• Hyderabad, India
I agree with you but still it should have other payment options and the percentage of loss for sellers should decrease