Whom do you love or like more, your mother or your father?

Of course most of us love both of them but still there are differences in them which makes them unique...
@busta1baby (1238)
my mother
@jonirei (116)
i love my mother than my father.because were much closer than my dad.thats why i love her very much.
@subha12 (18453)
i can't say it so preciously. i can say i am close to both. i take acre of both of them well and according to my means.
yeah I agree with you, I sure love my mom and dad but I love them for different qualities. My mom is more of the disciplinarian in the family, i like it when she scolds us sometimes, the way she made us realize our mistakes so we can learn and she also teaches us the hard way- i like it, because you know that's when you get to realize more of the thing you can do better and things that you could have avoided. My dad for being so open to us, when we want to say something. he is more of the listener. I love it when I know that I am heard and that I was perfectly understand. =)
@Alize997 (190)
I love both of my parents equally, because they both have done so much for me. As of right now, I feel closer to my mother.
It is really hard to say.Both of them are important to my life.My mother taught me how to love and give me my health .My father taught me how to be a man.If I have to make a choice. I Choose mother. becaurse,Mother have to go throught of the pain of bearing.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
Well I'm one of those ppl who doesnt love either of them..and the feelings that I do have are equal for each of them with valid reason
@adnanezzi (243)
i love my mother more then my father i admire my father more then my mother