Getting paid to write?

Is it true that some website and or business will pay you to write things for them? I've heard that some do. I dont mean places like mylot, but places that will pay you to write short articles about things or pay you to type data, or ads for them. I've heard about it, but any place I go to look for them its always something you have to pay for and then they say they will pay you so much for certain things. I dont have the money to spend to join some thing like that. Is there any free things like this? Do you get paid to write?
@laurika (4536)
Yeah there are many write sites like that, if you want look at my blog i have few of them there. I would reccomend you a helium, you will find link in my blog.
hey thanks, i'll check your blog out and see what I find. maybe i can stay home with my son after all if i'm able to make enough money doing things like this.
@laurika (4536)
if you are good, you can , believe me. There are many sites for writers, just need to pick up one, you will like.
@sirrob (4112)
try visiting associated content, they pays well and even pays you an upfront. there's also triond which is where i am currently earning and it really increase everyday, and you just have to be patient in disseminating your published article/s coz this will add to your earnings specially when you have interesting topic.
I know a website that hires writers to do copy writing for different companies. The pay is dependent on the company who needs a job done. Most of the writers who apply there are students or in transition employees, and some do it as a real home-based job, especially the freelancers.
@puretor (156)
I am looking for some website to write to get money as you too:) .You had asked the question which i want to ask ,hope we call can get much cash via writing:)