Has death approach your circle of life or not yet?

@cmofi123 (344)
I have known people who had a family member that passed away. By family menmber I mean your immediate family. I myself still have mom, dad, brothers, nephews and husband all intact. I don't know the feeling of knowing a person that was so close to me and later find out, that they have pass away. I don't know what it feels like, I know I will someday and I am scare. Is there any way to prepare yourself? Does that devastating feeling goes away by it self, eventually? I remember my mom told me once that, she use to write letters to her mom when she came to this country. Once her mom past away, there where a couple of time when she will sit down and stared writing a letter and when she was done she will remember that her mom was not here anymore. She said that she did it a couple of times. I know that it's a sensitive subject but we will all go through this, it's life and we know it's going to happened sooner or later.
@jillhill (37383)
I have lost both my parents and miss them very much. I still have dreams once in a while that they visit me in...and I sometimes on their birthdays say out loud...happy birthday mom or dad! You never quit missing them. But they live in your heart forever.
@miller1978 (1104)
I haven't lost my parents or my sibling but I did lose one of my children. He was born in January and passed in February. I feel that the 27 days I had him it was a blessing but I still feel pain to this day and I panic whenever my children are sleeping still. He passed on in his sleep due to SIDS. It's been 9 years and I'm still jumpy every time I wake in the middle of the night I check on my 5 month old especially since he is still young. I don't know if it gets any easier, I know that it will always be there, and I don't think there is a way to prepare yourself since we never know when it will happen.