If You Could Change One Feature About Yoursef What Would It Be?

If you had a chance to change one body feature about yourself, what would it be and why? I guess for me it would be my nose. Why? I just don't like the little bump it has, although my husband thinks its cute.
@kiran1978 (4137)
I would like to change a few features, I am fussy, lol. I would like to change my hair, it looks okay if I straighten it however if I don't do anything to it, it is too dry and sometimes frizzy. I would also like more fuller lips, I think that looks more attractive on a woman.
@NCgirl (488)
Maybe a little height! my husband's 6 ft. tall, and I'm five, maybe 5inches more, so I could kiss him easily whenever I want..lol but you know being short has benefits, I guess im happy with it whether I could change it or what.
@littleone3 (2065)
I would have to change my stomache would like it to be more toned. And also would like to get rid of my strechmarks.
@jenni7202 (1598)
I think that I would change my legs. I think they are too boyish and I have fat thighs, ugh. They also NEVER tan, so I look all like casper and I hate it! My boyfriend says that I don't have fat thighs and my legs aren't boyish, but he does say I glow in the dark, lol. Sometimes I think he just tells me things so that I'll shut up, blah, I don't know.
@slickcut (8141)
I also have a bump on my nose,like it has been broke before but it wasn't..I use to hate that bump but as i have gotten older i became to realize that the hump makes my look different,its my personal look and it is unquic so it does not bother me anymore...I cannot think of anything i would like to change..My total look is just me.....and i accept it...
@megumiart (3781)
I would want to be taller. I'm 1/2 japanese and 5'3", shortness is kind of in my genes. I've always wanted to model, but a lot of the agencies I go to say I'm too short to do runway. :P
@paid2write (5202)
I would not want to change anything except my right foot which has a deformed joint and makes it difficult for me to find shoes that fit and are comfortable to wear.
@NeoComp (1320)
I think I would change my weight.. I would be thinner and more muscular etc.
I would not want to change a thing at this point. I wish I were thinner in the lower half of the body. I would love a smaller nose as well. I could really enjoy a face with no freckles or moles. I would not mind wearing a smaller sized shoe. But right now I would stay as I am.
@GreenMoo (11842)
I think I would change my hands & fingers, if I just had the one thing I could change. I've broken several of my fingers over the year & they're a bit squint & bent. If I hold my hand up, it's really obvious where the light shines through the spaces. Also, I ahve no finger nails to speak of. Now I know this is something I could change myself, but I've got naturally quite weak nails & if one breaks on me then I just can't stop myself worrying at it. I have very slim wrists and fingers, so it would be really nice to be able to show off nice jewellery.