Max Brady?

@myrith (1830)
Ok, so what is Max up to? I have been noticing him acting strange and doing strange things since the other day. Has anyone else noticed his behavior as somewhat disturbing? I know he is grieving for Sean but why is he ruining things for his friends?
@nixxi76 (3192)
I have noticed tht Max is up to something he's been doing sketches of something or someone and I'm curious to know as well!
@myrith (1830)
I have not seen that, but whatever it is it cant be good, I see he is gaslighting his friends, seemed to be the cause Chelsea's marks are down, I saw him changing numbers/letters or something like that in someone's bag, I'm assuming it's Chelsea's homework.Plus he is up to no good where Nick is concerned.
@nixxi76 (3192)
Maybe that Ford Decker guy's dad paid Max a huge amount of money or has something on him has bribed Max to mess up Chelsea's marks for school just to get back at her for killing his son?
@myrith (1830)
It might just be something like that, but I thought Kiriakis had taken care of Ford's dad, he even gave him his plane to go on a vacation with his wife, so why would he try to go back on his word, we have no choice but to stay tuned to see what transpires.
@lucy02 (5017)
I've been curious about that too. I haven't seen anything about it on the site where I read the spoilers.
@myrith (1830)
I get updates every Friday as to what's coming next, but so far I haven't seen anything about his strange behavior written anywhere, guess we will find out soon enough.
@luvstochat (6914)
He is acting funny especially to Nick I am not sure if he is trying to help Nick or trying to sabatage him he stole that piece of paper out of Nicks bag then told him to have someone look over the formula before he turned it in so maybe Max is trying to be the good guy can't tell for sure.
@myrith (1830)
Well that seem to be a whole new storyline developing as we speak, because I dont know of him in further trouble than he was for hiding the body, but now it seem something is very wrong somewhere, we'll find out soon enough.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
He made the comment in the cemetary that he is in big trouble for what he did for Stephanie. Do you think he is in more trouble than what has been let out? Not sure what else it would be.
@myrith (1830)
I did not see that either, but something is definately up with him and it is not pleasant, Well at this point it certainly looks that way, someone or something is pressuring him to do what he is doing.