hotdogs

what kind of hotdogs do you like? i like the ones with the cheese in the middle...
@winterose (39918)
I like the very spicy italian ones
@sherrir101 (3670)
I don't eat hot dogs very often. They are not good for you or your health. BUT, when I do get in the mood for a hot dog, I love the cheap ones. The cheaper the better. The Aldi's brand hot dogs are really good. I like them microwaved with ketchup and onions on them. Oh, and I eat them 'without' bread or a bun. I usually have one or two a month. The cheese in the middle ones are pretty good. Have you tried the chili-cheese version, yet?
@megumiart (3781)
I like turkey dogs and veggie dogs. I don't like the kinds made from beef or pork. xD
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
We like the Kahn's or Oscar Meyer Hot dogs. We can't afford them though unless they go on sale which isn't often. I have only tried the cheese ones a few times and yes they are good. I also like the chili cheese ones. My husband doesn't though that is why I don't get them often a pack of hot dogs does us two meals. The packs with 8 in them.
@reeseyj (906)
Me and my family eat vegie dogs. I like to make it into a chili dog.
i also like cheese hotdog