Do you think I am telling the truth or a lie?

Last night I slept out with my man toy. I was watching movies because I had just woke up at home when he picked me up. While the night went on something happened to me. something I call a ghost went in my body. I was lifted off the mattress just enough to have my back off the bed. I was not able to move even though I tried. My head was tilted to the left. I could see tony sleeping next to me. He was moaning like he was going to cry. With his hand like a rake going down his for head. I the was slowly going into this whitish stuff. I can't even tell you how long it was. I was terrified and slowly kept going through this. I then thought to myself it must be my father watching out for me. Then I no longer was afraid and it went away. As soon as I hit the bed still on my back. tony jumped up and sat on the edge of the bed. I had jumped up at the same time. And told him what just happened. He does not believe me. I know I was not dreaming and now I feel the effects of it. My back is killing me and I can't seem to get the slight fear out of me. Now I am wondering if you think I am telling the truth or a lie. My daughter believes me because she always sees ghosts. But that also scares me.
@tessah (6621)
i beleive you.. i have more than once woke up a few inches off my bed floating there, and as many times as it might happen..? it still scares the bejeeZus out of me lol i started wondering if i was doing it, somehow was levitating while i slept, but when ive tried to do it while awake, couldnt. theres been times when my husband has had to pull me down and put his body on top of mine to keep me from being tossed around. granted this isnt a happens to everyone sort of thing, but its more common than people know. the sort of work i do, i encounter all sorts of "unexplainable" occurances. far as your daughter seeing ghosts and spirits, it shouldnt scare you. its normal. children have an innocence that most adults dont, allowing their minds to be more open to things unseen in this world.
I am not afraid of the ghost she shes. I like to hear of the dresses they have on. or what they look like or are doing. LOl Thanks
tessah, you intrigued me so I have to ask. What kind of work do you do where you eencounter all kind of unexplainable things?
@tessah (6621)
i head up a paranormal assistance team with my husband in massachusetts.
I found this from Wikipedia it is a bit of information on "out of body experiences" which also can lead or be a part of astral projection. I am not too familiar with it myself. Read on this if you get a chance and see if this may be what you have experienced. Hope this helps. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience
Thanks very much for this. I have to be honest as well. I am to freaked to look at that site.
@rockvixen (894)
It sounds crazy but I believe you. I also fee and see ghosts a lot, so I know that something like this is possible. I guess because it seems strange the way you described what happend Tony didn't believe it could. If you were not dreaming and this happend then it's quite possible you have a message that was sent to you.
This is not the first time I have gone through something like this. I am fully aware for them being real. I just want him to know I was not dreaming. Thanks for believing me.
@sid556 (31005)
My first thought is that you were dreaming but I am not one to undermine someone else when it comes to this sort of thing. I have a brother that has always sworn that he can see ghosts. I don't feel It is my right to do anything other than believe you. I have always been facinated with this sort of thing. I was 11 when a medium first came into our home and 12 when I began working for him. I would never call you a liar.
What do you do for him? I can't tell you how this makes me feel. It's nice to know people can understand what I said was real. It's still scary to me but I am done with the fear. I just have this horrible back ache.
What do you do for him? I can't tell you how this makes me feel. It's nice to know people can understand what I said was real. It's still scary to me but I am done with the fear. I just have this horrible back ache
@sid556 (31005)
With the help of the medium and religion etc, my brother grew to overcome his fear and accept it as just another aspect of his life. To him it was all "normal" and natural. My brother is a very sane person and so I just have to believe that he has a gift that not all people have.
@reeseyj (906)
I dont think your lying your just a little confused. Ok alot confused. OK maybe you need help!!!
being that I was wide awake I know I was not going crazy. Thanks so much
@reeseyj (906)
I say she needs help because when people die they go to sleep and they are no longer here. The only spirit that is here is Satan and he will do anything to make you believe that your relatives are watching because that contradicts what God says. Either she is having really vivid dreams or theres a demon in her house. She needs help.
@Guardian208 (1095)
Hi gifts, I believe that you experienced that, for sure. I had a similar occurance a while back. All the details were not the same, but hte inability to move and the terror and the weird things going on. I did some digging on this and came across something called Sleep Paralysis. The best I can describe it is being stuck in between being asleep and awake. You are awake enough to know that you can not move and that you want to move. You are awake enough to know yo are awake, but a weird kind of hallucination occurs that makes you see and feel all kinds of weird stuff. Most occurances of SP talk about a feeling of pressure or weight on the chest. You had the opposite, you felt like you were floating. That doesn't mean that it wasn't SP. Remember it includes hallucinations so you can hallucinate anything. Do a search on Sleep Paralysis and read some of that material. Let me know what you think.
the problem here is that I was fully awake. I was not yet sleeping. I was watching a movie on dvd and just turned to look at tony as usual. Thanks
@chiyosan (29474)
well i do believe you. I believe in ghosts too! its been with my beliefs as a child and i guess we do see things at times, most of the time we are not even aware of it. it was right too for you to think it mayb just be your father watching over you... but do you think your father has not moved on yet and is still earth bound? i think maybe you might have seen someone randomly... as long as he does not do anything to harm you or disturb your daily living. i guess its okay.
I don't have anyone else I could think of. When my daughter was a baby not able to even sit up. I found her sitting up in her crib playing a hand game. I was terrified then as well. I was not dreaming because I even called a friend right then and there. She told me it could be my father playing with her. A few minutes later she laid right back down.
@sharone74 (4839)
Ignore the comment of the first person that answered this discussion. Anything in this world is possible. If you are certain that this did indeed happen then for you it did happen regardless. You don't believe you were dreaming and your account here has far too many details for you to be mistaken and or lying. I think that a lie would be more vague. It may be possible that you were dreaming but is probably unlikely. Ghosts and spirits do exist all around us. They are normally nothing to be scared of as they normally cannot gather enough energy to themselves to do what you describe. However if this thing has never happened to you before in this house then it is more than likely not a ghost unless your father just recently passed it is probably not him. He would be more benign and would not seek to scare you. This is something else entirely it seems. I don't quite know what it is about your story but I do believe you.
I know I was wide awake when it happened. That I know for sure I was looking to the left at tony. He was raking his face with his hands. I told him last night I am surprised he does not hurt. But he has no remembrance of him almost crying. When we we younger my neighbor told us a story. We all thought she was dreaming or telling tales. She said how the man in red was standing in her room with a fork with three spokes. He took it and stuck her with it. nd she started to cry woke up and told Barbara. Even her sister did not believe what she was saying. But when she saw her lift her night gown and saw the three blood shot hole sin her butt. No one ever thought she was lying again. Thank you for your great message. It's not a problem for me any more. Tony believes me because of the back pain. But I believe myself because my eyes were wide open. :)
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
I have heard a lot of stories. But I have never personally experienced anything like this. Nor am I an expert on such things. All I know is that anything that is not of God, is of the devil, however, I do not know where something like this came from. I would be scared as well. I would have also prayed my face off too.
Rozie your so funny lol. I am not scared any longer. I was at the time it happened. I guess it was the fear of the unknown. I am sure there is a heaven and a hell after that.
@sedel1027 (17855)
I believe you, why would you lie about something like that? Ghost/spirits are every where. It is just a matter of time before you are affected by one. If your daughter sees them all the time you may just live in an area that has a lot of paranormal activity possibly from being built on a graveyard or something of the such.
your right about that being we live on something that was that years ago.. But my daughter sees this lady in a mirror we have. it was given to me in Miami by a very nice 80 year old lady. we were given a wall unit new from the lady across the hall. In Miami she was killed by the garbage truck that hit her car. My daughter saw her sitting on the toilet in our house. The apt we were looking to move in. before moving in here. She saw this lady and told us what the dress looked like. We did not move in there. She has seen them almost everywhere. Thanks so much
@carolscash (9500)
Well, I do believe that things like this can happen. I watch a lot of shows about spirits and ghosts and I know that they can be very real.
Thanks for this
@carmelanirel (20979)
The supernatural is real, gifts. I don't know your background in religion or spiritual practices, but if you experienced fear, I would be praying..
I can't describe the word for what I felt. I was going deeper and the fear grew. I will take this as a wake up call. Trust me on this.
I think your saying the truth because it could happen!
@checapricorn (16066)
Hi there giftsandbagscom, I believe in what you have said..I have seen two times in my life a person in our apartment before whom I consider as ghost since no one saw him and there are no other entrance in our apartment without passing the main door,I was in the kitchen that time and 6 of my friends were in the main entrance waiting for me...so, it was real for sure, are you renting there? or that is your own house? anyway, I hope he will not do it again!
@winterose (39918)
I don't know what to think, some people do have psychic ability, and then some dreams are so real like you think they actually are real.
@vera5d (4006)
that is terrifying and unbelievable! I wouldn't think you are lying though just because as far as I know you haven't ever lied to me before! You might want to see a doctor if you can, especially if it happens ahain...while I if anyone am one to believe in supernatural stuff, i have heard similar things happening to people and it being neurological related. if it's a supernatural thing, i would try to imagine a bright white light if it happens again, like the light of God/heaven around you to protect you...I know that sounds hokey...but it might work. I dunno, that's crazy - have you found anything online about it?