Parent's Wish

@carolbee (16241)
I sent this Josh Groban site to our kids today. Just wanted to remind them how much they are loved. What's your opinion of of this site? I thought it was done with such good taste. http://parentswish.com/site01/big.html
@whittby (3073)
This is an amazing sight. I worked with the elderly for years. Anyone who has spent time with our older citizens has had to deal with these issues. It can be hard. I wish this whole thing could be posted for the caregivers at nursing and assisted living homes as well. The truly great caregivers would appreciate this and maybe it would inspire the rest. whit
@carolbee (16241)
This site sure touched my heart. Thanks for responding.
@tyc415 (5706)
That was awesome. I have seen that before but not with Josh Groban singing. That was so moving. I love Josh's singing anyway and that just made that even more special. Thank you for sharing.
@carolbee (16241)
This is the first time I had seen this site. Brought tears to my eyes. Thanks for responding.
@jillhill (37384)
I'll have to check it out!
@carolbee (16241)
This is a beautiful site with a beautiful message. Thanks for responding.
@jillhill (37384)
It made me cry.....one of the gentleman reminded me of my fathers....the part where when we want to die....that's when I started crying.
@carolbee (16241)
I had tears flowing also. I thought it was so pretty.