The Sontarans

The Sontarans - A classic doctor who villain/alien.
@waynet (2650)
They are back in the 4th series of doctor who, from classic doctor who, and as they did with the cybermen and the daleks there are going to be loads of them rather than just one with a tiny pod spaceship, when John Pertwee was the doctor way back in the 70's.
@Trace86 (5033)
They are going to be new to me as I never watched the old series. I didn't really get into science fiction until I was an adult. Now I love it. I can't wait to see them! My brother and sister-in-law go to the Dr Who conference here every year as long as I can remember and I bet they will be totally stoked!
@waynet (2650)
I always like the sontarans, even back when the effects weren't that great, still the design was good and the story potential was good too. They are rather small considering other well known doctor who aliens standing at a small 5ft, although the pictures I've seen they look even smaller! Not long to go now, easter time is round about the time that doctor who is expected to come on tv.