Is there such other things that more than love?

@ciades (1624)
As i go on with my life right now. I am thinking what i really want. Something that i am longing for too long that i can't even know if what it is. I have been many ups and down from my past. Even now i am still with it. Suffering on things that i did so badly. But with reasons for good to other people whom i love. And i know it will not be accepted to others thought. But inspite of that i never blamed HIM our God. It's my mistakes and i asked HIS forgiveness. Some throw you away and some understand and stick with you and love you even more you thought. I love the people who loves me. And i still give love to those people who don't love me. But why we still asking for more. No satisfaction brought us into the wrong path. Is LOVE never enough? Is there other things that we need aside from this?
@whyaskq (7532)
I am not sure if the love you are referring to belongs to only one category - boy girl relationship. In fact, love encompasses more than just romantic relationships. Other than conditional love, there is life beyond - careers, parents, children, friendship, goals and many others including acquiring wealth and health.
@lilaclady (28240)
No I think love is the ultimate, I think we human get too carried away with lesser things in our lives and we never really appreciate love in our lives until somehting bad happens then we appreciate what we have, maybe this is why the negatives have been put into our lives to wake us up to what we have and what we should be grateful for...maybe