Dang It!

I fell asleep while I was watching American Idol last night and I missed who got voted off (for the wrd week in a row now! lol). Who was it? I heard it was a surprise!! Thanks!
@nova1945 (1614)
It was David Hernandez. I thought he was really good, although he did not do a good job with his Beatles song. I was surprised that he got the axe.
Yeah, he defeniatly isn't the worst one there! A few people had a problem with the theme last week; including my fave, David Archuleto!! But David Hernandez defeniatly wasn't the one that should have left. Thank you
@nova1945 (1614)
True the theme was a hard one to carry. I think it is difficult to turn a group song into a solo for most anyone. I remember they did that a year or so ago with songs from the group Queen. I love Queen, but the songs lose a lot when done as a solo. Don't get me wrong, it can be done. But I just don't think these kids are ready for that kind of challenge.
Yeah I agree with you. Although I think Michael Johns did Bohemedy Rapsidy good (i love him) but there are some songs that most these singers just can't take on right now!
David Hernandez got voted off but in my opinion it should have been Kristy Lee Cook (SP?) I was sad that he got let go before her. He deserved to stay more than she did. I wonder if it really is calculated on popular vote...
Yeah I think she should have gone too. I defeniatly don't think David was the worst singer out of everyone there! I have a couple of people I wish would have left before him. He isn't one of my top three favorites, but he defeniatly shouldn't have left. I think it's because of the bad publicity he got about being gay...and some other stuff.
@carolbee (16243)
David Hernandez was voted off the show. I was really surprised since I think he is very good. Apparently the Beatles song didn't fly well with the judges. I think he is very talented and we will hear more about him in the future. Even though he's talented, I also believe his attitude came across as being a little arrogant and very sure of himself. Too much of either can ruin a good thing! The media was doing a pretty good job of bashing him because of his past life as a male dancer. I don't see anything wrong with it and it shouldn't have been discussed. This was about his singing talent and not about how he danced to earn a few bucks in a private club.
Its David Hernandez got voted off. The judges don't like his performance because it is over acting and they don't want the rendition of the song he sang.