What Sites Can I Make Money With My Writing?

I love writing, and am working a building a good income with it. I think that it is a good idea to have a wide variety of options. In order to do this, I have been working hard to build up a large list of writing sites. Currently I have 12. I know of a few others, but would like to add more to that. I also think that this site will let people learn of their options. Here is what I have so far: Upfront pay (and performance pay)-Associated Content Revenue Sharing with their own models, often unrevealed: -Helium -ehow -Triond -Squidoo (though theirs is mostly revealed) Revenue Sharing through Google Adsense Page Impressions: -Hubpages -howtodothings.com -SpeakAboutIt -Xomba -YouSayToo -PrintNPost -TutorialTub What else is out there?
@bcote212 (1113)
I would recommend Associated Content 100%. I have slowed down with my writing as I dont have as much free time as I used to, but I used to earn on average at least $100 per week. Just make sure that you are writing a lot, and that the quality is good. My goal is to one day make a living as a freelance writer instead of just supplementing my income with writing. Good luck
Wow! You have a lot more than I could have ever told you! lol. All I had to tell you was Associated Content, Helium and Triond! I have to thank you for giving me all the other sites! I appreciate it! =)
Hey I just joined Squidoo and I am a little confused by it...could you help me please? Do you just make one lens, or a ton? Is a lens just a different word for article? If not where do you put your articles/writing? And how much do you earn?
Thank you very much for the links to help me! I'm glad that I'm not the only one having trouble with this site! lol. I will defenaitly check you lens out too! Thanks for those links. I'll let you know when I get my first successful lens up! =P
@puretor (156)
In my opinion , to write some very good article to attract others is not easy ,so it is not necessary for you to find to many website to write.The most important you should do is select some website and then write attracting article on it ,the more you write on it ,the more people will visit it. And you will get much income when there are many people visit your website.
That is a good point, but I feel that it is somewhat risky putting too many eggs into a few baskets. This way, I can build a passive income that is going to be hard to ruin. If I write for one or even two sites (maybe even more then that) and one of them disappears off the map, then my income will be hurt a lot. Where as if I have at least 50-100 dollars a month coming from 10 or more sites and one leaves, I am not going to be left holding nothing or struggling to make the income up.
@NeoComp (1320)
I was gonna tell you about AC. But it looks like you already got that one! LOL Well keep up the good work, and make lots of money.
@lishiwei (1553)
Yes,the right option is very important for a writer.You had given more than I have known by now.I think I could learn from it.I'm sorry that I can't give you more.