Are You a glass Full or Half full Person?

@catjane (1036)
By this I mean if you see a glass filled with a liquid half way, do you see it half full or half empty? I would say it's half full, so I guess that means I'm an optomist. What do you say it is? Why do you think you think the way you do about life in that perspective?
@ctrymuziklvr (11063)
I see it as half empty! - empty glass
I am definately a pessimist. I see the glass as half empty and it's been that way for me for years. Yes it's all from life experiences and being hurt and let down so many times. No matter how hard I try I see my life as more empty than full.
@catjane (1036)
Sorry to hear that, well you know what, take that glass and fill it up to the top then it will be totally full LOL. Here's how you can look at things. think of your life as a series of fateful events. If something happens that disappoints you, say you didn't get that job you wanted or the love of your life leaves you, think of it as "It was supposed to happen that way" and that there is something truly better for you down the road. My idea is if it was meant to be it will be. Don't take life too serioulsy, we were meant to be happy so don't let life get you down. Try and find things about your life that you enjoy and stick with that!