enjoy life

@o2bnocn (2896)
How many of you can say that you enjoy your life to the fullest? I can't say i do. There is a lot that I would love to do. Why is it that we don't do what we really want in life? We don't live forever and we all know that so why don't we do the things know why we are here. I guess it's because we think we have a lot of time to do it when we really don't. What are your thoughts about this?
@mbs730 (2155)
I admit I don't either. I know I can, I have this black cloud over me still and even though I know I have a lot going for me, I keep ruining things for myself. I have no idea why I keep doing this but I can't say I really live life to the fullest. In fact, I have been doing the complete opposite lately. What is wrong with me? Ugh one day I'll smarten up.
@o2bnocn (2896)
Maybe one day I will smarten up as well. I think with me its actually getting things done and doing them.
@mbs730 (2155)
I am starting to understand the principles of the Secret, may be right..
@asgtswife04 (2482)
i would love to be able to say that i enjoy my life to the fullest, and some days i can, but here lately i feel so overwhelmed with everything in my life that it's hard to get away from that or to think positively on it. I am a mother of three wonderful children, but the problem is that i am raising these children on my own right now because my husband is currently overseas in iraq. don't get my wrong, i am totally proud and stand behind my husband 1000%, but there are some days that i am so lonely or so overwhelmed with the fact that my kids really need their dad home. they are at a crucial age. my oldest two are boys and they need that father figure around them at this point in their life and my youngest is two and she needs her daddy as well. he is missing so much and i find myself so sad over this especially when i go out places and see all these families together and the daddies playing with their children. i took my daughter to the playground today and was overcome with tears at seeing other daughters daddies pushing them on the swing or running around chasing them. we have a good life, i really can't complain about that, just wish my husband was here to share in it and for us to be a family again. God bless
@o2bnocn (2896)
At least they have a dad in the picture. A lot of families don't even have a dad in the picture. My father was hardly ever there, My mom and dad got divorced when I was ten and I saw him every now and then. It would go three years since I saw him and then he would pop up and then three more years. Now I don't see him at all. I'm sure your kids are happy and lucky to have parents like you two. God bless you.
this is very true. they do have a dad in the picture. i didn't have one myself, so i know what it's like to not have a father. my dad lives 20 minutes away, but can't call or come by every. i gave up on him a long time ago. God bless
@leo321 (214)
yes,i can't say i enjoy my life to the fullest either,because in our daily life we have a lot of things to do in spite of we don't want to,but we have no choise,the only thing we can do is keep smile as we can.
@palonghorn (5490)
I think one reason is that like you stated, we all think that there will be time to do whatever later, or next month or next year. I do live to life to the fullest most of the time and when I have the money to do so lol. I went and spent a week with my daughter and then we went to a weekend retreat, just she and I, it was great. I do work my dream job, and will be getting my own business up and running soon, part time to start. But, living life to the fullest means taking a risk every once in a while, or just taking a walk, so for different people it has a different meaning. I'm already planning 2 trips later on this year, however, I live with a wonderful man, and his view is ....it's my money, so go ahead and do it. We also travel together, sometimes just a day trip on spur of the moment. We won't always have tomorrow, so live life to the fullest everyday.