What are your weight loss goals?

Me personally, I need to drop about 20 pounds. It is pretty slow going, but I have created a few new habits that are helping me achieve my goals. I cut my coffee intake down a ton (I only drink 1-2 cups a day now instead of 1-2 pots) I am drinking about 12 glasses of water every day No more snacking all day long. I eat reasonable meals, no huge ones. No more fast food (except once a month or so) So, what are your current weight loss goals? Have you reached any of them? Created new habits? Broken old ones?
@minnie_98214 (10574)
No goals for me as im pregnant and they tend to frown if you lose weight. But after the baby its on I want to get back to 125 which has been awhile for me. Im gonna focus more on toning as im not really overweight just lazy and out of shape lol. And good luck on your goals I wish you success.
Congrats on your pregnancy. Is this your first? With both my girls I actually lost weight during pregnancy, at the beginniing, and they only gained 12 pounds for each, you couldn't tell my looking. I had morning sickness most of the day with both, so I lived on bagels and cream cheese. Then with my second one I had pneumona and wound up in the hospital. I had to start drinking ensure just to boost my caloric intake or my doctor was sending me to a nutrionist. LOL Thankfully Rita's Italian Ice opened up and I would get a milkshake ever day from there. LOL
Nope this is my 3rd. Ive got 2 boys and I always gained just the right amount and lucky for me lost most of it right after but im almost 30 now and I can tell it aint gonna be so easy this time. Oh and morn sickness sucks im living off of Tumms and saltines right now. Im at 13 weeks at least mabey further and still sick its not fun at all. The things we go thru for a kid.
@kimbers867 (2540)
I'm with you, I need to loose 20 pounds. I have switched to diet soda and more water. I am eating more fruit, not a big veggie lover. Adding more fiber to my diet (via grapenuts and flaxseed). We want to get a treadmill because I get no exercise each day, except walking around the school but it is not a fast pace. Good Luck.
Great post!! I'm currently doing a competition with friends, family and people I work with. My goal is 10 pounds a month for 3 months and I am 2 pounds away from my first month goal. That excites me. I eat low fat, lots of fruit and veggies and whole grains. It gets easier after doing it for a while. I also started walking my 10,000 steps a day.
I think i'm going to start back up when I get back from spring break. I need to lose around 80 pounds total to get back to where i want to be. When I get back from my school spring break, I want to start out by doing one of those week long cleansing diets, where all you drink is fruit juices. I need to look into it more, but it's supposed to be a great cleanse for your system.
@jbrooks (264)
my weight loss goal is to lose 130 pounds so i can get back to the healthy weight that i need to be at. i have already lose 20 pounds on this wonderful products that i have in my wellness business. i want to let others know about a good healhy way to lose the weight that they need to and there is no need to lose the foods that you like to eat. if you are interested i can give you all the information that you need to do this too i am interested in helping others achieve what they want to achieve in life and stay where they need to
@whittby (3073)
First of all good luck to you. Good luck to me too for that matter. I have 20 more pounds to go too. I'm increasing water, increasing the pace of my walks, lifting hand weights, and not loading up my plate. We also just got a scale. I thought not having the scale would be a better way to go, wanted to judge on how tight my clothes were etc. The scale is a better motivator. I weigh in everyday and can't slack off for the day that way. whit