What do you search?

I generally go for books and movies.Book reviews and of course the movies storylines are worth reading. Sometimes I go to image search of nature and babies. I am in the education line and so I search for teachers and teaching and short stories. i go for greeting cards also. I have an aptititude for writing and so I go to scriptwriting creative writing and all that searching for people who can be of help.Then there are notes on chapters that I need to know about. I feel that Google is indeed a worthier search engine that Yahoo or Rediffmail for that matter. What do you think? Do you have any comments to make or things to share?
I generally go for big event, and estimate the possible change, then give an adjust plan. that is my job. Here, I can study english, and read english news, that's very useful to my job and development. of course, books and movies are fun, I like, too.