what was you child hood dream?

@Cocoa33 (921)
i wanted to be a singer, makes lots of money, and travel around the world. i realized that i would miss my family, and have less time to spend with them. also i am afraid of heights. i would have to travel on the plane to different places. i changed my mind. i decided to do something that could help others in a positive way.
@bronie123 (4596)
Well i want to be a truck driver because that is what my day did but that would have been a disaster LOL i would tear down some stuff with a Rig!!!
@bronie123 (4596)
i wanted to be that LOL and i meant dad lord i need to spell check
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello dear Cocoa. I did not know that I would be a teacher when I grew up because I did not have a specific dream as a kid. And you know, a kid always has too many dreams to be this and to be that. So I grew up without knowing how specific a dream I would have. But I am very happy to be engaged in teaching, my lifelong dream ever since I got to normal college for further study. Thanks.